Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Tidying Up "Kitchen From Hell"

Hmm I thought I would share what's working for me to get my house clean. So once I got home from a small gathering at a friend’s house I went to the kitchen and I was kinda just like standing there for 10 minutes thinking of how messed up and disgusting my kitchen was. My roommate dirty clothes, kitchen appliances, fishing gears, loud speakers and some other stuff so strange and foreign I didn’t even know  what they were, it’s more like a shipwrecked rather than a kitchen. I totally hated it, I mean if I were the only one who lived in this house, I wouldn’t just throw them there, let them lying on the floor like that. I can’t remember of how many times I cleaned it up, but a few days afterward they would do the same thing over and over again I’m tired of  telling them not to do what they do. But it didn’t seem to work. I’ve got no idea what’s going on in their fuzzy mind.
Anyway I live in  a small house with two bedroom, one living room, kitchen and a bathroom. This year I don’t share my room with anyone else cuz I’ve had enough bad experiences sharing a room with someone who didn’t even want to sweep the floor or throw the garbage to a dustbin. Living in a small house with too much stuff makes it look cluttered. So I cleaned it like mad. I really don’t have a method for the stuff I get rid off except by putting them in a huge black plastic bag and then put it  by the front porch and it will usually sits there for a while till me or one of them find the courage to throw them to a dump site  a few hundred meters from the house.  I got  at least 10 huge plastic bags where I put my messy friends’ dirty clothes in and another 3 plastic bags for the garbage, it was really really disgusting cuz after I put the clothes in the bags I found things that you wouldn’t want to have and find in your very own kitchen, like 2 month left-over food, chicken bones, a dead mouse and lots of baby cockroaches, I’m not a jumpy guy, I’m not afraid of rodents and not even cockroaches but today when I saw they’re crawling around like a troop of ants ready to prey on grasshopper, I was a bit nervous and pulled myself back a bit to the living room.
So after getting rid of those bloody cockroaches, I swept and scrubbed the kitchen like hell and I proudly say that it’s now very clean and I can sit back and enjoy the kitchen looking really nice at least for a few days. From now on I really need to tell them not to leave their dirty clothes on the floor cuz I certainly don’t want to pick up their dirty clothes, if the clothes were mine of course I would be more than happy to pick them up but they weren’t.


Ps : Don't mind my grammar, I'm too tired to write grammatically correct sentences lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment