Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

I’ve loved you from the first time I saw you

I’ve loved you from the first time I saw you. I was 15 the first time you walked passed me by, the way you walked, the way you spoke, they drove me totally insanely crazy. I was so scared of the way I felt.

I tried to to convince myself that it was just a gut feeling that would go and fade away as the time pass by, but I was wrong, I was completely wrong cuz the more I kept it inside for myself and pretended that I  don't give a dang, the stronger the feeling would be. I realized who I was, I was just no body in your eyes, I was just a pathetic loser whose heart keep asking for yours. God gave me two eyes to see so I won't bump or hit My legs against the table or a wall, He gave me two legs so that I won't walk limp, But why did he give me only one heart? why? it's cuz our hearts  are meant to be together you know.

That particular day I ran into you while doing some errands for my parents, You said "Hi" and kinda trying to pull me into a conversation, but it scared the shit out of me, because you were the one person who  I'd been thinking a lot all nights and days. I pushed you away. I made you think  I wasn't interested in having a conversation with you. But. Really I was just terrified of not knowing what to say, 

And I’m a total fucking coward because… I got these flowers in my room for you 2 months ago but I didn't have the balls to give them to you. I really didn’t want to be a slave to the way I feel about you. don't you get it?

Now you're long gone, I don't know where's your whereabouts, I wished I had had the courage to tell how much I loved you, I cared for you. It's just too late, I wish I had a time machine and If I had I would go back to that day I ran into you and kicked my past's ass so he would make the move and get into a conversation with you.

Really, I'm missing you, I’d die for you. I love you. I love you so much it’s killing me. If God ever lets me to meet you again in the future or in later life, I promise, I promise I'd man up and ask you out. - Lang Freak's Original

0 comments:

Post a Comment